Subject: [Leica] Doing your Kid's Wedding
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Apr 27 07:23:58 2005

Writers are right up there as well. Everyone thinks that he or she is a
writer, and therefore the ability is little valued. And when you think
about it, the same is true of photography - everyone owns a camera, thus
everyone is a "photographer" - some are even "Leica photographers," and
thus photography is devalued.