Subject: [Leica] Doing your Kid's Wedding
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Apr 26 19:46:27 2005

Nice, Scott - But then you weren't the father of the bride or groom -
just a lowly bro.:-)
I'm constantly amazed what a poor job so many people do in selecting
their wedding photographers, expressing surprise afterwards when they
get a pile of stiff, posed by-the-book shots. Don't they look at work
before hand, and tell the photographer what they want?