Subject: [Leica] Doisneau's Kiss
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Apr 26 05:00:06 2005

Luis Miguel Casta?eda wrote:

> On 25 de abr de 2005, at 23:31, Peter Dzwig wrote:
>
>> The girl in The Kiss by Doisneau has sold her print for Euro 155,000
>> today
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/arts/default.stm
>

> She should be the best paid model for just one shot ever.

According to the piece on the BBC itself last night, she split up with the
guy -
who **really** was her boyfriend - a few months later. I wonder whether he
is
still alive - or for that matter where his copy is.

Peter Dzwig

Message from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Doisneau's Kiss)