Subject: [Leica] Leica CL
From: mortonenterprises at earthlink.net (Morton Enterprises)
Date: Mon Apr 25 18:05:51 2005

Richard,

I am a strong believer of the CL.  I own two of them, one with the 40
Summicron which
I shoot b&w Ilford XP-2 and the other with 90 Elmar that I keep Fuji NPS 160
in.  I imagine
if Buzz bangs his other cameras around as he did his CL, he probably has
expensive
repairs to them as well.  The electronics of these cameras doesn't matter
much to me
cause I don't use a light meter or a least not very often.  Since 99% of my
photography
is taken out of doors, I know what to set the camera at to get a good
negative.  That comes
with experience.  Neither of the light meters work in my CL's and that's OK.
 They are great
cameras and I get a lot of inquires when people see me with 2 of them around
my neck.
If you want to see examples, go to my web-site at www.me-photography.com
With the exception
of the desert shots and the Howard-Boss Motorsports section, all of the rest
were taken with the CL.
The choice of course is yours and with all cameras it should be a personal
decision.  Don't buy
anything that you truly won't be happy with.

Bruce Morton

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Leica CL)
Reply from simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie) ([Leica] Leica CL)