Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica DMR vs. Canon 20D comparison shots
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Fri Jun 3 23:24:28 2005

Eric wrote:
>The bigger issue - We are all falling into the dig-idiot >syndrome. IE,
knob tweakers..

Not me brother...I'm a "dyed in the wool" traditionalist
who doesn't know much about it.  I'm blasted once or
twice a month from old students and military colleagues
for not jumping over...Actually I tried to buy some pixels
and jpogs (spelling) recently, but no one on this list ever
mentions what state (or country) this great "photoshop"
is in...nearest I can figure it's somewhere in the Southwest
as apparently it's made out of "Adobe"  ;-)

Montie