Subject: [Leica] Leica CL
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Mon Apr 25 18:15:49 2005

Buzz bangs all of his cameras around to the same extent and none of his
Ms have had to go in for more than a clean and lube.  It is simply my
opinion that the designers made a mistake by mounting the shutter speed
dial in an exposed position on the front of the body.

I realize that the CL has a lot of fans, so please note that my comments
were expressed as my personal experience that the camera is a pooch and
that I was not speaking ex cathedra.

        Buzz Hausner