Subject: [Leica] Coenen's interview on Asahi Camera
From: tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton)
Date: Sat Apr 23 15:50:14 2005

> I keep harping about what happened when the OM1 came out.
> And forced them all to take a long hard look at their fat camera designs.
> And that was when Leica came out with the CL non coincidently enough.

I know - has anyone tried that new little Pentax digi SLR? - Lugger John
Poirier got one - it's like a little digital OM2. Great little thing - and
he can use the hundreds of old Pentax lenses he has on it....

tim a

Replies: Reply from raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K) ([Leica] Coenen's interview on Asahi Camera)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Coenen's interview on Asahi Camera)