Subject: [Leica] OT: Adobe buys Macromedia
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Apr 23 13:29:35 2005

On 4/23/05 8:46 AM, "Jim Hemenway" <jim@hemenway.com> typed:

> Mark:
>
> I like GoLive myself but am guessing that Adobe will drop it in favor of
> DreamWeaver.
>
> Jim
>
> Mark Rabiner wrote:

Well I hope they combine them and call it Go Dream Live Weevil, because
I've been creeping through the CLASSROOM IN THE BOX and when I'm done I'll
be expecting a PHD and  Nobel Peace Prize. Which should take another month
after already giving it two weeks.
Right when they "discontinue support" for it I imagine.

I bet when you die now you go through the light at the end of the tunnel and
Buck Henry is standing there and he informs you that they have "discontinued
support" for your program.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon