Subject: [Leica] OT: Adobe buys Macromedia
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Apr 23 09:45:55 2005

Talking about GL and DW is like talking about thze difference between Coca
Cola and Pepsi Cola. I don't like both as I prefer manual html coding. But
I guess, the next versions will still be separate (as they're already
written), and for the overnext version, Adobe will take the most popular
features of GL (sitemanager, layout-grid), add them to DW and put an Adobe
standard interface over the hole thing.
Didier

Message from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] OT: Adobe buys Macromedia)