Subject: [Leica] Re:Black ZI
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Apr 23 12:09:43 2005

While I agree with what you said 100% up to this point, I will have to
disagree on this conclusion. One thing you forgot to mention is the user's
psychology. It's probably a little bit like if you are holding a high
quality manual focus camera that one *MIGHT* try harder to get better
pictures :-) but anyway, I hate the Epson R-D1 shutter. It almost never
bothers my subjects, but it bothers me. It's loud and clanky, although by
other people's account, it's quieter than the Bessas...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re:Black ZI)