Subject: Addendum Fwd: [Leica] Three Gals Singing...
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Apr 21 11:38:21 2005

Thank you Graham.  I'm not always so good about responding myself so
I do understand.  These are two cousins I've lost track of, sad to
say.  They would both be approaching 50 now.  The last I heard, about
15 years ago, is that both are married, successful and are living in
the New York area.

(snip)