Subject: [Leica] Photojournalists and permission
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 19 16:11:05 2005

On 4/19/05 11:01 AM, "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> typed:

> Who suggested trespassing to take photos? Of course you can't use photos
> you take in a private place without permission. But no one was talking
> about that. We're talking about photographing in public.

Also if you kill somebody who is standing in your way when you are trying to
take a picture they take away your first amendment rights and throw you in
the slammer for murder.
You could argue the guy was in the way and was preventing you from
exorcizing your freedom of expression and or the press so you had to gun him
down to get the proper line of site but they just wouldn't probably listen.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/