Subject: [Leica] BD PAWS
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Tue Apr 19 10:17:55 2005

I'm sorry Karen, but this is ridiculous. If everyone followed these
rules, a large segment of
photography would be dead on arrival. I agree that we should be
considerate when we shoot
and not act like a bunch of paparazzi. Most of us know when we are
crossing the line, and as photographers we should abide by societies
unspoken rules, but what you are proposing is
so politically correct and utopian that no one could do any serious
work within this framework of rules.

Feli