Subject: [Leica] Re: B.D. PAWS
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Apr 19 01:40:24 2005

If it's made at least one of us,sitting warm and dry fondling our Leicas,
think
more than a little about those who don't have it as good as we do, then the
pictures ARE important, whatever you may think about the motivation of the
photographer.

We are, most of us,sometimes unknowingly sitting, quite complacently in our
own
little worlds, on a knife-edge, the ease with which one can slide over to
the
"other" side is frightening, the causes often unavoidable.
Douglas