Subject: [Leica] older Metz shoe flash info?
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Sun Apr 17 19:08:07 2005

For those interested I found a PDF file listing older Metz flashes and their
appropriate SCA adapters.
http://www.metz.de/downloadFile.php?type=adapterarchiv&lang=en

seems to imply that the older 32 models can be used with the SCA 3502 as
long you use a connection cable and SCA 3000 C.

I, of course, have NO idea what that means..

Maybe I am better off with window light.

Eric