Subject: [Leica] older Metz shoe flash info?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Apr 17 15:02:46 2005

On 4/17/05 9:13 AM, "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net> typed:

> Eric,
>   I looked around for some info on my 32CT3 looking to see what foot fit it
> but did not find anything.  It has the generic single contact foot on it
> now.  Was thinking of using it on the M7.  Currently it's collecting a fine
> patina of dust :->
> Bill

I have found my hit ratio with TTL to be about 99.9 percent but in the
decade and a half before with "A" to be say 92 percent which is more than
ok. We all loved it at the time. The pictures are still visible.

The "non hit's" being off maybe more than a half stop.

"A" is just groovy.
And opens up the options with flash use. Using many companies flashes.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/