Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 Luminous Landscape
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Apr 16 02:44:11 2005

3000 units at $3,000 dollars.

I wonder how many they might sell for say, $2,000,
especially if it included a starter lens (maybe a CV 2.5P
with the cute little hood).  90K units per month? No.

But alot more than 3000 units. What if these were
fondleable at camera stores. Hell, I can fondle an RZ67
or a Contax G2 at the downtown Ritz here in DC. Again,
alot more than 3000 units.

I too hope theres's an R2D2, but I also hope they actually
try to sell some of the darn things.

Scott