Subject: [Leica] Coenen to step down
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Apr 15 13:02:57 2005

My guess is that he clashed with the plans for the financial restructuring
in late May.  That can get you fired; or you quit in disgust; or the bank
wants someone they know in the job otherwise no dinaros..........  My bet is
on the last.....

OTOH, it might still be a reporters' error.....

As far as the Custom body program... a real waste.  If that was his idea,
then firing is too good for him.  He should have been required to understand
and spout off on the merits of digital photography, and most importantly,
expound upon where the "new" pixels come from when you perform a large
print.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net