Subject: [Leica] High-tech Macro Studio
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Apr 13 05:51:51 2005

Hi Joseph,
the paper is structured,absolutely matt, off white watercolour paper that my
wife paints on.
It means I have to correct the tone in PS, but it also helps to create a
misty
background and prevent mirroring effects.
You can get those flexible arm holders in most hobby or modelling
shops - very versatile - I suppose that's why they call them a "third hand"
cheers
Douglas