Subject: [Leica] This week
From: wharting at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Tue Apr 12 16:09:10 2005

Thanks, Adam. That wall behind (two old pieces of foam core) has been
annoying me for a long time... I have some better uses of it in other frames
(where the joint is hidden by the head, for example), but I should just get
rid of it.

And the wrist band is interesting -- I was so intent on getting her to brush
her beautiful hair that I don't think I noticed her wrist band while I was
shooting.

Some help you are, really. Thanks for your comment.

bill h