Subject: [Leica] Re:Computers get a Mac don't look back
From: patrick at photo.net (Patrick (Washington, DC))
Date: Mon Apr 11 08:42:58 2005

I haven't followed the Mac vs. Windows discussion very closely, but it is
uneducated to claim that
one is destinctively better than the other. Each have their advantages. Both
will do the job.
Needless to say, you can nowadays spec a PC to be as fast in image-handling
as a Mac

It all depends on your needs and how you will use your computer, e.g. stand
alone machine @ home
for imaging process, corporate laptop w/ pscs loaded etc.

/patrick