Subject: [Leica] OT: Computers
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Apr 11 00:54:02 2005

Never used something else but a Mac unless I had to the last 15 years.
It's the interface that makes it so pleasant to work with. And the design.
And the user friendly programs.
Just one thing though: unless you plan to make some very large scans or do
some video editing, I don't see why you'd need a super power processor. So a
mini with a good screen (bigger than 17") would do just fine IMO.
You better put your money into PS CS instead of Elements and a dual
processor G5 monster, IMO.

---