Subject: [Leica] OT: Computers
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Apr 10 17:13:05 2005

I grant that the very high end is still CRT-only. My claim was that
consumer-grade flat-panel is as good as or better than consumer-grade CRT.
There's still no substitute for the Sony GDM-F520, including Sony's intended
replacement for it, the GDM-C520. But an Apple Cinema Display has better
contrast and fewer high-frequency artifacts (so, for example, text is
cleaner).

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] OT: Computers)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] OT: Computers)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] OT: Computers)