Subject: [Leica] leica digital back; now marketing will save Leica?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Apr 10 12:09:02 2005

At 10:27 AM 4/10/2005, Don Dory wrote:

>I disagree that it is lack of marketing that is killing Leica.  The old
>product line is killing Leica.  The new lenses are without reproach, but
>the bodies just are not sufficiently modern to attract enough users to
>sell enough lenses.

Many people have said this, but I disagree. I think lack of good marketing
is killing Leica. Then again, we are all armchair quarterback unless we are
actually running a camera company...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] leica digital back; now marketing will save Leica?)
Message from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] leica digital back; now marketing will save Leica?)