Subject: [Leica] Re:leica digital back; now marketing will save Leica?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Apr 10 11:28:16 2005

I think Apple's iPod is just very easy to use, software's easy to order and
burn songs online, plus the U2 iPod is just too cewl. I had a Dell Mp3
player that took too long to figure out before getting the iPod.

Yep, my III and 50/3.5 Elmar got some use last weekend, still going strong
since 1934.

Sooner or later, Wal-Mart will go down just like all the other money hungry
companies. Sorry Sonny, I'm not sure where'e you'll get film after that. :)

Chris