Subject: [Leica] leica digital back-initial test results
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Apr 10 11:51:07 2005

Nothing wrong with Canon, or Nikon's big MP cameras(soon to be D2x owner
here) but I've read a few reviews from professionals who are now saying that
a FF 16mp chip now surpasses lens quality. Meaning they are now seeing the
limits in 35mm designed lenses.

If there's any company that knows 35mm glass, it's Leica.

Chris