Subject: [Leica] Re: leica digital back; now marketing will save Leica?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Apr 10 10:55:33 2005

So you're still saying Leica should make something that is great but will
still not sell as well as Nikon or Canon? PC's still way outsell Mac's.
Though the iPod rules.

I just worked a Nikon D100 almost to death in 2yrs, it's going in for an
overhaul, and may cost me $400. A Leica M6 can be worked for 5 years until
maybe you need some adjustments, and it won't cost you $400 for normal CLA.

And if the DMR fails on you during a shoot, there's still film.

Chris