Subject: [Leica] Shameless recruiting ad for workshop!
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Apr 8 09:28:11 2005

I like the quote attributed to S. Meiselas... "far away is not a place."
I always stress to young photographers that they don't need to go to
Stonehenge to see Stonehenge, as the monumental is ever present.
Of course, due to influences beyond my control, such as the current
infectious relativism, substandard education, and that it's coming from
an older person, makes it sound like overbearing prattling.
S. Dimitrov