Subject: [Leica] Leica M film loading
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Tue Apr 5 21:47:24 2005

Terry,

I just try and make sure that the sprockets are engaging the film
properly.  From everything I've read on this list and elsewhere - that
is the most important thing when loading a later M camera.  As for the
leader, i do not fold it or anything.  I just make sure some portion of
it is resting between the flanges of the take-up spool.

Frank