Subject: [Leica] Ralph Gibson workshop etc.
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Sun Apr 3 09:02:32 2005

At work, we call it the money shot.  I love it when I get the money
shot.  Everything works. And you know when you  have it.

Joyce Tenneson once commented that sometimes when she shoots a portrait
she will  shoot only 1 or 2 frames. She knows that she got what she saw
in the person on film, no reason to shoot more.  She got the money
shot.

Leo