Subject: [Leica] No home should be without one
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Apr 3 08:06:05 2005

Since I run the LUG, I hereby grant myself a waiver from the "no references
to eBay" policy to draw your attention to this one-of-a-kind auction of an
18-inch (45 cm) luminous red dot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7505592194&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

(The no eBay references rule is based on the principle that those who are in
the market to buy and sell cameras know where to look. But this is not a
camera, and you didn't even know such things existed, so how could you know
to go look?)

Replies: Reply from woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell) ([Leica] No home should be without one)