Subject: [Leica] APO SUMMICRON 75
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Apr 1 15:22:51 2005

Mark Rabiner wrote:

>>A smaller glass to air surface is very Leica like to me.
Low key.
Small, light and cheap.<<

"Cheap?" Leica and cheap in a related thought? For God's sake man, I think
your Lexar CF is outgassing. Or somebody's spritzing your pillow with fixer.

Hmm...on the other hand, perhaps you hit the PowerBall and even Trump now
looks like a chump. And all things European are mere trifles. If that's the
case, congrats.

Chris Lawson (Most likely that brother you never met.  But ought to. And
soon.)