Subject: [Leica] Nocti question
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:26:29 2004

leo asked:

> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone use a first generation nocti without the lens hood?  Does
> it need one?<<,

Hi Leo,

I've used my Nocitilux without a lenshood since the locking pins came loose
and fell off the lens back in 1980.:-) And the glass is still as clean as
the day it was put together and it doesn't appear to have had any adverse
effect on the exposures in 24 years.

And no I don't intend on spending money to have the pins replaced. ;-)

ted

Message from leowesson at charter.net (leo) ([Leica] Nocti question)