Subject: [Leica] Re:what is truth?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Mar 30 19:45:21 2005

Aw hell, all this esoteric wording takes all the fun out of going out doing
happy snaps! :-)

I believe I've confessed before, I'm not a wordsmith, nor the worlds best
educated, but I became a photographer for the fun and enjoyment of exposing
film with the greatest passion for it possible. And have a very good time
doing it.

It's times like this that I fall back on the my very simple four letter
word.... KISS! :-)
ted

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Re:what is truth?)