Subject: [Leica] Re:what is truth?
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Mar 30 18:53:02 2005

Felix - Let me say it differently.  If your final image evokes your
response to the subject when you took the picture you've spoken
truthfully.  If the final image also evokes a powerful response in
others, then you're an artist.  Photography is like writing in that
regard.

I wish to hell I did both better.

Exceptions to the first paragraph can be discussed endlessly.

Absolute truth is way above my pay grade.  ;-)