Subject: [Leica] Taking v Making
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Wed Mar 30 16:09:11 2005

Thanks Karen. Let me give you a little more information.
I'm  going on a trip for 4-6 weeks. Unfortunately it looks like I
will be hitting the beginning of the monsoon season, where I am
headed. I will be on the road for the entire time and will be staying
in hotels. I'm taking two M cameras, 3 lenses and a mountain
of film.

Feli