Subject: [Leica] Flare fix
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Mon Mar 28 22:01:10 2005

Thanks everyone. I've had my TTL for several years and have gotten
flared
several times at the worst possible moment. Very annoying and I think
it's
time to get it fixed.  Usually I shoot with an M4, but sometimes I need
a body with a
built in meter. I've seen the finder in the MP and it's pretty damn
nice.
;-)

Thanks,

feli