Subject: [Leica] Fawsley
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 27 09:29:19 2005

"Your presentation of images and accompanying descriptions is outstanding!
The interiors are so well lit; were you able to use a tripod? BTW to show my
ignorance of English religious history, what Christian denomination does or
did this church represent?
Kind regards, Oliver"

Indeed! Wonderful pictures. My guess regarding the church would
be..Initially Catholic until Henry VIII, then Anglican. It would have had to
been Puritan/Presbyterian to have officiated the marriage of the
"Protector's" aka Cromwell sister...after the Restoration it probably
reverted back to Anglican....This of course is all conjecture based on my
knowledge of the religious climate of the times and not that specific church.