Subject: [Leica] OT Morgans
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 31 07:54:26 2005

"In the summer of 1959 I drove my bright-red 1959 MGA from Boulder, Colorado
to Fairbanks, Alaska. .......  and no one passed me even on the 1500 miles
of gravel road."
Dale...In 2001 I drove from San Jose, Ca. to Fairbanks/Denali to Santa Fe,
Milliken, Boulder, Santa Fe, Olympia, WA "in less than a month" in my 1992
Volvo 240. I'm still driving the car with 261,000 miles on the odometer. It
uses about a pint of oil every 3000 miles. Coming back from Fairbanks I
drove all the way to Watson Lake, YT without passing a single car or another
car passing me...over 1000 miles. After I finish up my tax season I plan on
doing it again in the same Volvo...this time however it will be Oly, Denali,
Oly....The trip to San Jose (Gilroy Garlic Festival) will be in late July

Replies: Reply from dale-reed at worldnet.att.net (Dale Reed) ([Leica] OT Morgans)