Subject: [Leica] Joshua Tree re-visited
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Mar 24 02:05:50 2005

Adam Bridge wrote:

> A few more shots from Joshua Tree National Park.
>
> I like this tiny white flower:
>
> <http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005/03/15/_L3U0906-frm.jpg>
>
> This mosaic is quite large - about 750kB so it's not for a slow
> connection - but it's about the best I can do to give an idea of how
> the desert floor was carpeted. It's made up of five different shots
> but done hand-held.
>
> <http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005/03/15/desert-floor-panorama-sml.jpg>
>
> As usual this was the 1Ds Mk II with the Leica 100 APO.
>
> Thoughts most welcome.
>
> Adam

Adam,

the flower is gorgeous. I can see why you chose to show it. But the
panorama/mosaic must have taken a lot of work too. really does show the
density
of the flowering. It almost seems monochrome without the yellows. Is that
just
my screen?

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Joshua Tree re-visited)