Subject: [Leica] Photos updated...
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Mar 23 17:50:04 2005

Ah, but Ken, I just noticed that you are the pastor and this is your
church...If you were in my class, I wouldn't let you do the project. ;-)
I tell my students that I don't want them doing a documentary project
whose subject is a group or program that they are part of. I'd tell you
to go do another congregation, because that way you could use your
special knowledge of congregations to bear on a congregation you weren't
involved with - and you'd be likely to see and photograph things that no
member of what congregation would ever notice, things you would be
unlikely to notice, and photograph, in your own congregation.

But, hey, that's class - you're out there in the real world - so keep
shooting. :-)