Subject: [Leica] OT - digital point & shoot suggestions
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Mon Mar 21 15:17:17 2005

Hello,

I have an Elph SD110 (3 mp), which I lost and replaced with a Pentax
S5i (5mp).  The Pentax is better in about every way including size
(smaller), LCD (bigger), and photo quality (much better).  After buying
the Pentax, I found the lost SD110 and now keep it in my primary
vehicle as a just-in-case camera (I have to recharge the batteries
every couple weeks.)

Rob McClure

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] OT - digital point & shoot suggestions)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] OT - digital point & shoot suggestions)