Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong xray
From: rlbunting at lucent.com (Bunting, Roger L (Roger))
Date: Mon Mar 21 07:07:23 2005

I don't think you will have a problem in Hong Kong. It's a "glamour" city
and the services are excellent, including the very modern airport. If you
decide to take any color street snapshots, even the street side photo kiosks
are equipped with Fuji Frontier processing and the last time I was there,
the operators were obviously very well trained. I haven't gotten routine
color processing of that quality anywhere in the states.

Enjoy Hong-Kong and be sure to take the evening stroll along the harbor from
the Kawloon side. The ferry to Kawloon puts you in the heart of the tourist
camera shops, a subway ride a little further puts you in the heart of the
character of Hong Kong. There is also a nice tour of the satellite cities,
including an over the frontier view of Shenzhen.

I'm sure you have lots planned, it's just a fascinating place to visit.

Regards,
Roger /leica35@yahoo.com

Replies: Reply from ccyau at iohk.com (CC Yau) ([Leica] Hong Kong - now photofinishing)