Subject: maine photographic workshops, was Re: [Leica] Getting a Photography degree
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Sun Mar 20 19:57:13 2005

BD,

personal prerogatives notwithstanding, do you have any suggestions or
opinions regarding any specific maine workshops, especially for someone
interested in documentary photography/photojournalism?

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

I have a burning desire to see what things look like photographed by me.
        --Garry Winogrand

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) (maine photographic workshops, was Re: [Leica] Getting a Photography degree)
Reply from juanbuhler at gmail.com (Juan Buhler) (maine photographic workshops, was Re: [Leica] Getting a Photography degree)