Subject: [Leica] FS M and R camera and lenses
From: dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States)
Date: Sat Mar 19 18:04:13 2005

Mike, I'm sorry I don't and I don't have a digital camera.  I can tell you
it looks JUST like the current one but does not have ROM.  As noted in my
post the condition is pretty much new since I have not used the lens much.
(I really need to get a cheapo digicam for this kind of thing)

Best wishes
Dan

>From: "Michael J Herring" <creativevisions@verizon.net>
>To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] FS M and R camera and lenses
>Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 18:22:10 -0500
>
>Dan,
>
>Do you have any photos of the Elmarit R 60mm Macro?
>
>Thanks,
>Mike

I am
> > selling off some equipment that
> > gets little use.
> >
> > M6, Black.  Exc++.  This is the version with the large
"M6" on the
>front.
> > In October Leica did a CLA and also installed a new meter.  Looks
and
> > works great.   Including box, caps, strap, manual and cap. $1100
USD
> > including shipping.
> >
> > 35mm Summicron M (Version 4 from Canada)  Mint- This is the one
everyone
> > likes for the "bokeh".  I bought this lens NEW about 6
months ago from a
> > dealer/friend who had not sold Leica's since the 80's but had also
never
> > bothered to clear out his old stock.  It comes with the box, caps
and
> > shade. $900 USD including shipping.
> >
> > 90mm Elmarit M (current version) Chrome. Exc++  I bought this lens
new
> > about 2 years ago.  It has been used about 6 times and I guess I
just
> > don't like the 90 on the M.  Go figure.  Perfect glass and only
the
> > slightest signs of use.  Includes box, case, caps and manual.
$750 USD.