Subject: [Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Mar 19 02:42:21 2005

This is pretty crazy. I am almost 43, married for 21 years, have 2 kidz,
silicon valley mortgage, runs a small business, and... I am thinking about
getting a photography degree...

I already have a Bachelor degree in EE and a Master degree in Comp. Sci.
May be it would be easier if I spend the money and just buys lots of film
and travel around and takes tons of pictures and learn to enjoy Xtol in the
morning. Yet somehow there is a yearning. The Academy of Art
(www.academyart.edu) is almost local enough, right in SF, and I can even
take online courses. I suppose I am more interested in the "Fine Arts,"
Documentary type of work, but I don't know.

I don't know, may be the feeling will disappear tomorrow.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)
Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)
Reply from driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)
Reply from dalmy at comcast.net (David W. Almy) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)
Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree)