Subject: [Leica] Weird question - HELP!
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Mar 18 06:47:31 2005

If we would of had his way photography should of died right then and
there. Gratefully Talbot lost his frivolous suit, otherwise royalties
would of stifled the access to the practice of photography for the
common man.
Is it still unpractical to thank the French for placing photography in
the public domain?
  S. Dimitrov

On Mar 17, 2005, at 10:48 PM, Eric Ladner wrote:

> My favorite had nothing to do with France or Germany: 1800 - birth of
> William Henry Fox Talbot, Wiltshire England, photographic pioneer
> (brings photography into the thread!)

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

Replies: Reply from ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner) ([Leica] Weird question - HELP!)