Subject: [Leica] cleaning up my email
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Mar 17 14:49:59 2005

I have the same problem on the Rollei Yahoo list.
I write a tight paragraph block only to find it broken up on the list.
I'm using Mail 1.3.9.
(I checked my preferences just now.
It seems that I've been sending everything in rich text.
I 'm reseting for plain text.
I'll see if that helps.)
S. Dimitrov