Subject: [Leica] looking at Pentax *ist D
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Mar 14 16:54:24 2005

I shot a roll of film with the OM-4T. Haven't done that for a long time.

Surprisingly I found the ground glass focusing much easier than before.
Somehow the imaging snapping in focus got easier?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] looking at Pentax *ist D)