Subject: [Leica] Almost got arrested for this one
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Mar 13 07:32:19 2005

Glenn - Just FYI - You weren't supposed to be sitting in the waiting
area taking photos. In fact, I believe it was illegal for you to do so.
The difference between your experience and Max's is simply that some
twit decided to harass him, and another twit decided not to harass you -
or didn't know that harassment was required. :-)